Go to the main content sectionanchor
Main Content Section

Visa and Entry Permit


Foreign crews coming to New Taipei City for film production, in addition to following the city’s filming application process and rules, must also apply for visas in accordance with Taiwan’s immigration regulations as dictated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Also, please pay extra attention to the duration of stay allowed.

Filming crews from mainland China, Hong Kong, and Macau must apply for the “Exit & Entry Permit for Taiwan, Republic of China.” For details, please refer to the following website.